TCS Developments, Inc.
Turbo-TRAX is the transcript
analysis software licensed to all high schools in
Updated versions will be released at various times during the school year, so please check back to this website each time you are about to make a submission.
Note: Many schools have asked us to
keep Turbo-TRAX available to schools beyond July 2017 (the end date of Ministry
funding for Turbo-TRAX). We plan to continue to supply updates to
Turbo-TRAX at no charge!
Note: Many schools have asked us to keep Turbo-TRAX available to schools beyond July 2017 (the end date of Ministry funding for Turbo-TRAX). We plan to continue to supply updates to Turbo-TRAX at no charge!
We just ask you to visit the following free website. The website helps tens of thousands of parents, individuals, and organizations save a lot of money whenever they shop at Costco. The website shows you everything that is on sale in every aisle each week. Shoppers also regularly visit the site to see if something they bought previously has gone on sale so that they can return to the store and ask for a price guarantee refund. You’ll be amazed at how many things actually go on sale every week! Once you select the most recent week, please scroll down, enjoy and save! Here’s the website:
How to Run Turbo-TRAX in 64-bit Windows 7,8,10
Note: Turbo-TRAX will only work with 64-bit Windows versions if you have an emulator like vDOS. vDOS is a public domain software that allows you to run Turbo-TRAX in 64-bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. vDOS only takes a 5 to 10 minutes to install and set up and it only needs to be done once. Here is the link where you will find the latest installation instructions for vDOS and Turbo-TRAX:
Installation Instructions vDOS and Turbo-TRAX
Please call us at 604-266-3798 if you need help with this installation process.
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS FOR WINDOWS
1. Click on Download TRAX755.EXE below.
2. A window will appear asking you whether you want to Run (or Open) the file or Save it to disk. Choose “Run” (or “Open”) if you are given the choice.
3. Otherwise, if you are only given the choice to “Save” the file:
a. Save the file to your hard disk (preferably to your desktop).
b. Use Windows Explorer to locate where you saved the file.
c. Then double-click on the file to run it.
4. If a window appears asking if you want to install and run the file, click on “Yes”.
5. Eventually a screen will appear titled “Turbo-TRAX 7.55”. Click on “Next”.
6. A screen titled “Installation Options” will appear. Click on “Install”. Installation will begin.
7. Finally, a screen will appear titled “Installation Completed”. Click on “Finish”.
8. After installation, you can start the program by double-clicking the Turbo-TRAX icon (or Turbo-TRAX vDOS icon if installed) on your desktop.
(Windows 95, 98, NT, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7,8,10 and vDOS on 64-bit operating systems)
PRINT THE TURBO-TRAX MANUAL
The Turbo-TRAX manual consists of an Adobe Acrobat format PDF file. To print your own copy of the Turbo-TRAX manual, follow these steps.
1. Click on Turbo-TRAX V7.10 Manual below to download the file. Your internet browser should automatically launch Adobe Acrobat Reader (if you have it).
2. The Turbo-TRAX manual will appear on the screen. Next, from the Acrobat Reader menu, select File - Print to print your copy of the manual.
Download Turbo-TRAX V7.10 Manual
Copyright 2022 TCS Developments, Inc.